View Profile ShootDaCheese

All 73 Movie Reviews

14 w/ Responses

*BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM BM...*

Lots of stuff not explained, like kote killing main protag, enhanced grunts, paradig one-eye, the cieling vent. Otherwise really nice, I’d like to see to animating a part for a collab like this sometime...

ROPH responds:

In the rules we said "dont put your oc", kote said lets break the rules and he did that, for me it makes no sense but i like it its funny. Also ty.

nexGOO responds:

OVERTRY replies:
It will be explained in part 2, but it's not my job anymore.

I am a real boy now, papa. I must show the world, papa. They will know I am a real boy, papa.

WTF...?

Well just like one of the things in this video, I'm going to scat. This meme has gotten out of hand...

Will there be more?

Once this is all done (essentially when Part06 is done) will you make a movie of every part along with every Cant Escape The Madness into 1 movie? Also, how DID you make 3 minutes 15 worth of animation in 11 DAYS?? That is impressive as all hell.

Why can I only star this up to 5? It needs, it requires, it DESERVES more! I love heartwarming stories and this is one of them :)

Exaggaration responds:

Awh I appreciate that so much!! Thank you!

Will there be more?