View Profile ShootDaCheese

14 movie Reviews with Responses

All 73 Reviews

But whyd they kill hank :(

jeremotas responds:

CAUSE THEY'RE BAD PEOPLE!!!

Such a shame that Fleetwire wont be here after what was revealed that he did

Demonicity responds:

i hope the same mistakes won't ever happen again in this community

Whalefat responds:

Yeah it really is a shame tbh, cause he made some really amazing music. Oh well, c'est la vie.

I hope you realize that semi automatic guns and automatic guns will keep a bullet in the chamber, so if you were to fire your pistol down to the last shot, that last shot would still be in the chamber if you didnt fire it and not be in the magazine.

Col-ON responds:

Yeah, I completely missed that when I was working on that scene. Sorry about that.

So what you have here is quite unique with the frequent use of frame by frame and that's something that actually got me interested, along with the different angles for some of the shots but the animation itself is bad.
Also, please learn some punctuation :v

croxsibid responds:

Can you tell me what you didn’t like about the animation so I can know on what to improve.

Question is, is this canon?

Krinkels responds:

Neato!

Shadz64 responds:

thx brah

Lots of stuff not explained, like kote killing main protag, enhanced grunts, paradig one-eye, the cieling vent. Otherwise really nice, I’d like to see to animating a part for a collab like this sometime...

ROPH responds:

In the rules we said "dont put your oc", kote said lets break the rules and he did that, for me it makes no sense but i like it its funny. Also ty.

nexGOO responds:

OVERTRY replies:
It will be explained in part 2, but it's not my job anymore.

Why can I only star this up to 5? It needs, it requires, it DESERVES more! I love heartwarming stories and this is one of them :)

Exaggaration responds:

Awh I appreciate that so much!! Thank you!

I'm glad I asked months ago if I could help out, this collab came out fantastically and I got to be a part of it! Congrats to everybody who worked on this collab and to Jsoull for not losing motivation and jumping ship. Happy Madness Day 2018 ya bums!

I just wish I could've done more...

Jsoull responds:

Thanks boi!

DAMN!

...that was awesome! Needs shells though....

Bu4jEnke3 responds: